Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

O Christmas tree...O Christmas tree



This is our 1st Christmas tree, we didn't get our own the tree before we left for Hawaii. We weren't even in Hawaii for Christmas so we didn't get one there either, I don't even know where you buy them there, probably $100 a pop too, lol seriously. We got a good deal, you better believe it, Rite Aid. One day maybe we will go in the mountains and chop our own but not this year. We are going to decorate it tonight! I can't wait I found a cute little ornament for Lydia, it even looks like her, I'll put a picture up of it soon. We are almost done christmas shopping for family, I've really enjoyed shopping. Surprising huh? I love it! I know it's only the 5 but it seems like December is already going by to fast.. :( I will just have to soak it all in as much as possible!
They are tooooooo cute, Lydia is a mini Levi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Christmas trees! Best time of the year right now! And your little girl is adorable!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

december is almost over! i feel you! we won't be home this year, but we'll be home in january for FOUR days. I hope we get a chance to see you... but if not know that i keep up with you here. hope you have a great first christmas with your little baby!! happy holidays!

shira said...

Lydia is so precious! She is such a good mix of both of you! I hope you guys enjoy her first christmas!!!