
Lydia is starting to move around, she scoots herself backwards. She doesn't really understand how to put her knees underneath her yet.
I am totally the mom that mostly posts about her baby, what can I say, guilty as charged. What else would I write about? Nothing much is going on. We saw a movie last weekend, that was fun. We saw the blindside, definitely recommend it. We are getting our Christmas tree this weekend, I'm excited, this is our first Christmas with our own tree, yay!
I'm on the hunt for Lydia's 1st Christmas ornament...target and hallmark failed me.
2 comments:
We tried to go see the Blindside last weekend and it was all sold out. Bummer. I guess we will try again this weekend. That last picture is too cute.
Lol at the way Lydia sleeps, Michael sleeps just like that too! When I put him in bed, he twists his body all the way around like that without actually rolling over and then falls asleep. It's great.
Post a Comment