We haven't had too many of my friends make it out to Washington so when they do its exciting! We didn't get to do much with Katie Hastings (from AZ) and her husband Scott but we did meet them for breakfast. Katie and I were roommates years ago, I love her to death she is so sweet and nice. We chatted for a couple hours and then they had to get going but it was nice to catch up and for Katie to finally meet Levi. Soon they will have a cute little boy! I can't wait to see what he looks like. Scott came on his mission here so I'm sure they will be back up here again in a couple years. Thanks Katie and Scott for thinking of us!!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Visitors!
We haven't had too many of my friends make it out to Washington so when they do its exciting! We didn't get to do much with Katie Hastings (from AZ) and her husband Scott but we did meet them for breakfast. Katie and I were roommates years ago, I love her to death she is so sweet and nice. We chatted for a couple hours and then they had to get going but it was nice to catch up and for Katie to finally meet Levi. Soon they will have a cute little boy! I can't wait to see what he looks like. Scott came on his mission here so I'm sure they will be back up here again in a couple years. Thanks Katie and Scott for thinking of us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for the Hastings fam! Did i tell you that Scotts brother is married to Steves sister?? Smaaaallll woorld eh? Looks like you guys are havin a blast and enjoyin life! Miss you guys on the island!
Post a Comment