These pictures were taken on July 9th. We've been pretty busy lately and I've got a lot of pictures to blog about! She had her 2 month appointment today even though she is 2 1/2 months now.
12.5 lbs -75%
21.5 in.- 10% (talk about a shorty, hopefully that changes)
15.5 in head circ. - 50%
Lydia is such a strong little baby! She rolled over and over and over today it was adorable. I knew it would be any day she has been so close these past couple weeks. She loves it too, she is such a happy baby and she is talking our ears off. She is figuring out how to scream louder too and it's loud.. I love her little coo's, I love to talk to her and she talks right back. Her laugh is the best.
12.5 lbs -75%
21.5 in.- 10% (talk about a shorty, hopefully that changes)
15.5 in head circ. - 50%
Lydia is such a strong little baby! She rolled over and over and over today it was adorable. I knew it would be any day she has been so close these past couple weeks. She loves it too, she is such a happy baby and she is talking our ears off. She is figuring out how to scream louder too and it's loud.. I love her little coo's, I love to talk to her and she talks right back. Her laugh is the best.
1 comment:
haha she is quite the chunk!!! i love her chubby faces. just wait until she is 6 mos. lol i believe saylor weighed a lil under 12 when she was 2 mo and now she is like 20!!! hahaha you get a good arm workout!
Post a Comment