Levi gave Lydia a beautiful blessing on Sunday. Levi wasn't nervous until right before, he said he wouldn't be nervous, who wouldn't be? It was special to have family involved I am so glad we are able to be around family for this special event. My Dad, brother and sister in law came into town for the blessing it was so nice to have everyone able to attend.
Lydia was beautiful in her dress, I love the sheer lacy look to it. It's kinda weird seeing a baby all dressed up like this. Her facial expression is silly, she was sucking on her pacifier and we pulled it out quickly and snapped a picture so she wouldn't get upset...she is starting to really dig her pacifiers
1 comment:
OH MY HEAVENS!?! WHERE HAVE I BEEN!
I'm sorry I'm such a horrible friend! I missed the news! Lydia is BEAUTIFUL! YOU look amazing already! It does not look like you just popped out a lil baby! ;> That's a compliment!
She is just precious! I love her name! Congratulations! You will continue to have those overwhelming LOVE moments when your eyes make water! It truly is a blessing to be a mother! Soak every minute up! I challenge you to get a little journal or notepad that you can write down each night the cute little things she did! The first's or your favorite things! It's fun to already look back! She will also love reading your thoughts of her right when she was born!
LOVE YOU! Keep posting I think I'm back in the blogging action now! :> Tell Levi HI! We miss you guys!
ALOOOOOOOOHA!
p.s.
love the garden!
Post a Comment