Denise, Carolyn (Denise's longtime friend), Alexa & her friend and I went to SunRiver Resort, it was extremely relaxing. I didn't want to come home! Except I did because Lydia and I missed Levi a ton. The boys didn't come because Levi started work and Mike was also working therefore Mason automatically didn't want to come. So it immediately became a girls trip! Lydia is such a good traveler she's the best. I wish we had a few pictures from our place it was pretty neat looking. It had a northwest style look to it with the wood furnishings. It had jacuzzi ! I helped myself to the jacuzzi the first night. The place also had a spiral staircase which lead to a loft. SunRiver is an outdoorsy resort people come and bring their bikes and spend time on the many many bike trails around the resort. There also is horseback riding people can do and there is 2 gold courses. We spent our 2 fulls days at the pool, we all got a nice tan which I was in desperate need of. Lydia tried out her cute bathing suit, she was darling. We came home to reality, we could have used another day or two but we can't complain it was really nice to get away for a little bit. The last two pictures are from when we came home and Lydia was all smiles for daddy. He was playing with her and she was so happy to be home with him again.
She has so much fun with Daddy, she loves him so much!!
1 comment:
Lydia is so adorable! You are looking good too! It is funny because my niece is named Lydia and we call her Lydia-bug too!
Post a Comment