Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Baron 8 monthday!


Baron all the sudden is such a little boy. It tearing me up inside! His eyes still shock me every time they are just sooo blue they are amazing. He is so big wearing 12 month clothes already. {side note::Can I have more boys?? And I mean eventually. If mine are all this easy I'll take all boys :) } Baron is still pulling himself up on everything and it drives us a little crazy because he has fallen a few times and it doesn't seem to phase him, I guess that's the difference between boys and girls. Girls are more careful?? I love hearing his little hands slap the ground as he crawls across the floor. That sounds will be here only for a limited time because I am worried he will be walking by 10 months. If he isn't walking by 10 months it's because he is too heavy I weighed him this morning and he is 21 lbs. He seems to like everything we give him and that is nice. He has his top right tooth and that came in the last few days the other one is about to pop through. Woo hoo! Then we are that much closer to solid foods! This boy loves to eat! He also loves the blinds and pots and pans in the cupboard {which I am not too fond of}, he likes to chase me when I sweep, loves to follow Lydia around and play in her room, and he is always laughing at Lydia, she can get him to laugh the hardest which is not fair whatsoever. His babble is something I need to record because I love hearing it. I can't forgot to mention how much this kid loves baths! If we have the bathroom light on, fan on, and we are in there for some reason he gets all excited and starts squealing as he makes his way over to the bath tub! It is the funniest thing ever and when we do get him in the tub he splashes the water and squeals for I swear 5 minutes straight he has so much fun it's stupid! haha Well I enjoy this little one I think that is obvious!  Happy Monthday Bear!

1 comment:

Haley said...

OMG, Baron looks SO much like dad! Especially in the picture that's labeled 8 months. CRAY CRAY