We have so much to be thankful for right now. Such as.... Our good health, our own little "home," the gospel, Our awesome little family, Levi's job, hot chocolate + eggnog {these aren't in any type of order obviously}, my wonderful, helpful, loving, and hardworking husband, COUCHES (woop woop! we've been couchless for 2 weeks with only a recliner to share haha) clean floors {all of these have recent meaning to our lives can you tell?}, facetime, dry sunny weather!!!, playgrounds, pictures, noise machines, my witty 2 year olds sassy comments, and my sweet Barons babble. I think I'll end there we have too much to unload all my gratefulness here it would take so much time and probably bore you.
Here are some recent pics and some have to do with what I listed we are specifically grateful for as of late! More details with the pics!
Please please make yourself a pumpkin pie milkshake , I was pinspired, you will thank me!!
These downtown pictures were from our drive the other day I hadn't been down the strip since our move so we went!
Our home is getting more homey each day
A view from our favorite park
Eggnog
Eggnog+Hot chocolate.
Lifechanging.
Levi sugguested we try it out.
Add 1/8 c. eggnog to 1.c hot milk and add hot chocolate mix.
I tend to have hot chocolate on the nights there isn't anything sweet around or I don't have desert planned. I'm such a sucker for warm drinks carmel apple cider, hot chocolate, Mmmm salted Carmel hot chocolate, and now eggnog hot chocolate. I need help huh?
Please for the love.....DON'T wait until thanksgiving eve to purchase a baster!!! I ended up at the dollar store. Who would have thought the dollar store would be so reliable?! The experience at the dollar store not so great haha but whatever. Holidays make people crazy right??
This photo expresses why we are grateful for clean floors. Our apartment complex was supposed to clean our floors and they didn't they only cleaned the carpets. A cleaning lady came over and cleaned a few patches, didn't touch the bathrooms or kitchen and then gave up....haha ooookk I'm we paid our $99 cleaning fee. UGH! We ended up spending 3 hours cleaning our floors and they look incredibly better and our kids no longer have stained clothes and black feet!
Made a trip to Costco yesterday!
This my peeps.....is our new couch!! It's not a very good picture I am now realizing.
New member of the fam haha. We love it! It's dark blueish grey corduroy fabric sectional, and it is so soft and comfortable, we are in heaven!
Now the recliner is in Barons room so I have a comfy chair to use while I nurse Baron double awesome!
We are still getting a few things up on the wall but the place is coming together and we love it!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and are enjoying the holiday season so far!!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and are enjoying the holiday season so far!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment