Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

1st Stop Grand Canyon





Technically our first stop was Salt Lake but that wasn't much of a vacation it rained practically the whole time. Rain for was Washingtonians = no vacation. We were there for about 4 days and it was more business but we did see a few friends which is always nice. We caught up with the Wojos and the Petersons and a few others.

We look a little rough in these pictures but wouldn't you being a car for a few hours!? The Grand Canyon was beautiful and definitely worth the drive. Nature is so incredible and on this road trip we were true witnesses of Gods creations. We saw amazing mountains, rivers, desert, and the ocean. This trip was amazing and I am so glad we did it!

Next stop ? ZONA

1 comment:

Ang and Shawn said...

I have family in summerlin. We are down there a lot for either family or soccer tournaments. Headed there for a thanksgiving tournament this week! (Vegas 2 times in 2 weeks lol). I'm glad you like it!