We up and moved!! We knew we were going to move and the last few weeks were pointing to Vegas but it has changed like every 2 weeks. We also didn't quite know when exactly we would move we figured after Thanksgiving but we just felt we needed to just go. We figured everything out quickly, found a cute little apartment which we love and are now getting setteled. Levi's brother Mason came along the trek and helped up get everything unloaded. Big thanks to him he was a lot of help!
Why Vegas?
Levi is selling Medical Fat Reduction Lasers it's a newer technology being used and Las Vegas and Southern Cali are his territory but we wanted to settle in LV.
So far the weather has treated us well and I count on it to continue to do so. We need sun, the parks and dry weather and we have that all here. We miss our families but this is our time to be on our own and we've needed that. I finally got to open all our wedding gifts and put them away and it's so nice having everything we need and it being all new! We are already seeing the blessings from arriving here and it's very comforting. We don't actually live in Las Vegas we live in a town outside of Vegas called Summerlin. It's so nice having everything so close and 5 min away! We are excited to see some of the sights near by like the hoover dam, the Mojave desert, Lake Mead, Havasu, and we are so close to California, AZ and UT!!! Hello!! That makes me very happy!!
If you are coming to Vegas on vacation or something let me know so we can meet up!
2 comments:
oh yay! you are sooo much closer now! We will half to get together over a week-end! Hey I have a lot of great leads here in Orange County for Levi. Alot of our family friends are cosmetic surgeons and I used to work for the largest chain of med spas here before moving to AZ for college...I am still really good friends with the owners!
I know what you mean about having some family time away from family. We cherished our years as just "us" in LA. Although it is great to have family nearby now. How crazy that you've never been able to unpack all your wedding gifts! That must feel soooooo great.
Let's get the kiddos together for a park date soon! I hope you are loving Vegas so far.
Post a Comment