OH by the way I skipped AZ because there are some pics on Levi's phone I need so I will do that when I have the pictures. The day we left AZ a couple hours later we stopped in San Diego for a few hours to get out of the car.
Love that we can't get a group pic together when we are on vacation. bah!
Gorillas are officially CREEPY. They were amazing to see in person but oh my word I am so glad I will never come face to face with one these beasts! The little monkeys weren't around and we were bummed because we heard they were the best part of the zoo. :(
Long line for the trolley around the wild park, it was warm, we had little snacks, and a little girl with a lot of energy!
Those droopy little eyes! Oh my goodness makes me want to go cuddle with him right now!
When I was thinking about seeing awesome huge elephants I didn't think
I'd see all if it's junk as well but I guess that is nature. yuck. I
just wanted a cool pic of an elephant.
We wrapped up our evening with some In n out on the beach. It was Levi's first time having the pleasure of In n out. It was such a cool sunset and moment on the beach. We hadn't been to the ocean since Hawaii and it was so nostaligic. It literally brought me so much happiness and it made me get all misty eyed. That moment my senses were going crazy, my heart was pounding, sand was all over my feet and the cold water, and the cool air. My heart ached. ACHED for Hawaii. I haven't felt that since we left. That ocean is powerful stuff. I now 100% understand why people pay crazy amounts to live in California. Teenagers were playing football in the water. It was amazing and I am so happy Levi and I were able to stop at the beach. The kids were sacked out in the car so we took turns checking the beach out.
That basically wraps up that day. We headed up to Fresno and stayed the night in a hotel and then on to Sacramento to see the Blacks!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment