Instead of posting a ton of pictures I decided to make a video of our Christmas. Since we are away from family this year I thought this would be nice for family to watch. It was really fun and I plan on doing this more often. I'm deciding if I want to tackle the whole year of 201...sounds pretty daunting and it would take me a while but I think it would be neat to see the changes in the kids and to have over the years. Hope you take a moment to see our little Christmas! We had lots of fun this year and we are excited for 2012! Started it off by giving a talk tomorrow in church on Sunday!
Happy New Year!!
Christmas 2011 from stephanie vogel on Vimeo.
4 comments:
SO cute!!!! They have gotten so big!
Cute! Looks like fun.
So cute Stephanie! The kids will love looking at that when they're older. I have a goal to film more video - but with only Drew and I around, I think that would be pretty boring. So maybe when we have kids we will be better at it.
Steph I love this!!!! Do you have a 7d? Is that how you made it? I'm saving up and almost there! I almost want it more for the video aspect then the photos
Post a Comment