Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Whatever the future may hold...

I'm not sure if I've mentioned but after a lot of thought and prayer Levi felt like he should go to law school. He knew a business degree wasn't the end of his education but it took him a while to realize what he would really enjoy. He doesn't know exactly what law he wants to do but he doesn't have to decide right away.

And tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for!

Levi takes the LSAT! YAY!!! I get my husband back!! The last 2 months have been constant studying and test taking. It's now to the point where we just want to get it over with. Levi more than anyone. He's never studied this hard for anything in his life, it wont be the last of the studying though. I'm sure taking the bar in a few years will be more intense.

We are excited to see what opportunities will come along after the test results come. In the end it is just a score, regardless of what it is he will be going to a law school. We have a wish list of where we'd like to go, it's not very long. Once we know his score it will help us narrow down options of where he will be applying. It's exciting more than anything. We all think he will do great. In the end we know we will go where the Lord wants us to go.

Schools we are interested in are BYU, University of Washington, ASU, U of A, who knows maybe U of Oregon. It's a mystery we could end up somewhere we've never thought of. Texas? Back in Hawaii?....Doubt that one, but can't rule anything out yet.

Anyways keep Levi in your thoughts tomorrow and say a little prayer too! Send lucky vibes this way! We'd appreciate it. Were grateful for all the love and support, we will need it the next couple years.

Well...Our trip to Utah was so much fun. I'm so glad we went. I took many pictures so I need to get those up soon. We spent a lot of time with my brother Brandon and wife Genevieve and my adorable niece, Vivienne! We made up for lost time since they've always lived in Utah. We were there for the good news though. They are moving to Spokane!!! Yay!! So exciting for them. They are emerging out of Utah, after 7 years. I almost can't believe it.

While we were there Haley and Brad met us in Utah for conference. Haley cut my hair and I love it, I may not grow my hair out for a long time. It's a nice change. I haven't had it this short since I was in elementary!


More pictures to come soon!

7 comments:

Tara said...

Your hair is so cute! I love short hair. Good luck to Levi! He will do great. How exciting, changes are always great:) Hopefully you move to colorado if that's where we're going next. I would LOVE to live by you again!

Michelle & Todd said...

I vote that you move to Sacramento. There are a lot of law students/graduates in our ward. And you could live by us and we could hang out all the time. Great I'm glad we have that figured out. :)

Alysha said...

1) holy smokes your hair is hot
2) You have gorgeous hair
3) I vote Hawaii :)
4) we will be keeping you in our prayers (((we do lots of prayers theses days))

Best of luck Levi! you will do great!!

Stephanie Vogel said...

Thank everyone! I wish I could live by all of you!

Ang and Shawn said...

your hair is so cute! My hubby took the lsat a while ago. I hate that dang test! His score was average...he was disappointed. But it ended up being the best thing at the time, because I got into hygiene school a couple of weeks later.

If he doesn't score as well as his practice tests...take it again. And then come to the U of U! It's a really competitive program...and the location is a lot better than the Y! haha. But hopefully he will do great the first time!!!

Shawn hasn't decided yet, but he might take the lsat again. Our lives are kind of too crazy right now to head in that direction. but maybe when i'm done with school. We really wanted to go to law school in san diego...so I will meet you guys there! mmk?

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

i love your new hair cut!!! im doing the exact opposite, growing mine out until who knows when! haha well good luck to levi! if you guys end up in the az you can join our game nights lol

Adam+Tatum said...

wow....big changes! Good luck to Levi, we will be thinking of him. Ok, I love your hair short!