Why in the world do babies poop in the tub????
Lydia never did it until she was a older... I guess toddler age.
This isn't the first time, it's so gross!
I figure because they just become relaxed and it's a natural for them to do but .... WHY!?
EW.
Here is a link to Angie Penrose's blog, she put up a sneak peakaroo picture of Lydia @ our family photo shoot this morning.
(This is from the photo shoot I won from her blog)
It rained but I'm sure we got some great pictures!
Lydia never did it until she was a older... I guess toddler age.
This isn't the first time, it's so gross!
I figure because they just become relaxed and it's a natural for them to do but .... WHY!?
EW.
Here is a link to Angie Penrose's blog, she put up a sneak peakaroo picture of Lydia @ our family photo shoot this morning.
(This is from the photo shoot I won from her blog)
It rained but I'm sure we got some great pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment