Bathing cousins! So cute, had to get a bath pic with cousin Vivienne
We left for Utah Tuesday evening and arrived Wednesday afternoon. Lydia did better than we thought she would.
Wednesday evening we had dinner with the Wojo's, Noelle and Andrew! It's so fun catching up with old missionary friends and their wives.
Thursday we hung out and babysat for Brandon and Genevieve. They hadn't been out on a date since Vivienne was born so we kicked them out so they could enjoy a movie. We then headed up to The Roof restaurant in Salt Lake, Levi's parents took us and the kids. I wish I had my camera but I didn't get it until after dinner. Dinner was amazing as always. It's so nice to have a special dinner like that every once in a while. Great view of the temple, it's so beautiful at sunset. The dessert was beautiful too :) I want to go back! Thanks Mike and Denise!
Lydia giving hugs, I love this picture above they are so cute!! Lydia was so sweet to Vivienne, she was very gentle. Vivienne is pulling up on furniture now and was using Lydia to pull herself up. Lydia didn't appreciate it but she was patient with Vivienne. She would stare at us and give us a "aren't you going to help me?? I don't know what to do" look. It was pretty funny to see her react to her.
On Saturday we met up with Levi's Grandma's family. Here is a 5 family generation picture. Pretty neat huh? Wish I could say I had one of those. It was fun to visit with family, the weather was so nice.
This is Saturday night, after Haley cut my hair. She was so tired. I'm lucky to have such a nice sister.
Lydia wouldn't let Haley out of her sight it was adorable. They just missed each other so much!
Sunday was disappointing, we didn't make it to conference, well we did but our seats were given away. I was pretty bummed, like as in bummed being huge understatement. Overall the trip was great, priceless, we loved spending time with Brandon & Genevieve and Haley and Brad.
I know I already put this picture up but I love it, I love my family, especially the ones that live far away now.
I love my little niece Vivienne!!!
So if anyone noticed I look pregnant in some of these photos it's because I am! :)
I am 15 weeks along, due date is April 8. Were hoping I have the baby on my birthday this time! Lydia was born on Levi's birthday so it's only fair right!?
I wasn't as lucky as the first time with Lydia, I had morning sickness, a constant nausea. It was miserable. The morning sickness is gone now, thank goodness. Maybe it's a boy?? Haha jk I don't think that means anything but then again my mom only got morning sickness with the boys....we will see. We find out the sex on Nov 15.
I had an ultrasound this last week since we couldn't hear the heartbeat, which always makes us nervous. All is good everything looks perfect so far. Big relief. It's fun having Lydia come and sitting next to me during the ultrasound she was pretty fascinated. Lydia and the baby will be 22 months, just like Haley and I.
Yay for baby #2!
4 comments:
CONGRATS on the pregnancy!!! my boys are 21 months apart. it's pretty bumpy at the start, but then they have become best buds. your hair looks cute too! my sis cuts hair... but i don't get to take advantage of it because she is far away. anyway... good luck! who knows what you are having... girl, boy... i was sick with both!
congrats you guys!!! That is wonderful. I cant wait until its our turn. I just hope we can get there soon!
Congrats Stephanie! Thats so exciting! :)
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you, Lydia and the new little one are going to be such good friends!
And your hair is very cute, I love it!
Post a Comment