Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

3 Years


Today is our 3 year anniversary!!!
It has been so fun and full of excitement and we have a lot more coming our way.
A new baby & law school....it's going to be tough. I'm glad we have each other to get through it all.
We have a little getaway planned but it's next weekend, we are so excited.
We are going back to Leavenworth to stay 2 nights, it will be a much needed vacation for us. This will be our first time for our anniversary going somewhere. As much as we will miss Lydia we are both excited for a few nights of uninterrupted sleep :) and spend some time together.

I love Levi so much and he is pretty dang amazing. I don't want to get too mushy but he is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
I am so lucky.

Happy Anniversary to us!!

1 comment:

Adam+Tatum said...

Congrats to you guys...it has been fun to see how your family has evolved in the last three years....you guys are just the cutest! we love you and are so excited about baby number two!