Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Conference

Were heading to UTAH for conference!!!
I am so stoked.
I have never been to General Conference, watching the Relief Society meeting got me really excited. Wasn't it so good??

Welp...Wish us luck with the child. The almost 16 month old child. The car ride, 12 hours long. (Levi will probably make it shorter while I am sleeping)

We can't wait to visit with family and friends.

Yay! We leave in 2 hours!

3 comments:

Ang and Shawn said...

let me know if you have any extra time to do lunch or something!

sandablymiller@gmail.com

The Tafuna Family said...

lucky!!! wish i could be there. take your camera coz there are some amazing flowers around temple square.
you should check about if you're allowed to take your lydibug into confernce. i think they might have rules about now babies...

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

Have fun!! I wish we were going too. We went to both sessions last year.

You cant take kids under 8. We didnt know that but luckily we had family to watch Ethan. Hopefully you guys already know that, since you already there!