Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

1 Year ago

1 year ago Lydia was sooooo chunky... I miss the chunk. It's crazy how fast they grow. I love Lydia's personality. Even when she says no, she is super sweet about it, a high pitched innocent voice and she turns her head when she says it. Haha I guess I'm grateful that she is sweet about it.. for now.
Now she is running around like a mad woman, she is adorable though. Lydia is so sweet, she says
"Oh baby"
thank you which is more like "Dant do"
see ya- "fee ya"
she calls a banana- "Nana"
she makes cow noises and now that's what kitties and puppies say too.

We are going to the fair this week to show her the animals and eat a little fair food. The scones are always soo delicious. Yum. I'll post pictures. Remember last year at the fair, Lydia will enjoy it much more this year!

Well the Boss is awake from her nap so gotta goo.

No comments: