My sister, Lydia and I went to the Puyallup state fair, it was a lot of fun. We strolled Lydia around, she slept, we ate funnel cake and hot dogs, she blew a bubble beard o yeah and pooped not only her diaper but her pants. It was fantastic all but the pooping part. Lydia has some great aunts, Haley spoils this little girl. The moment I go to grandmas Haley snatches her right out of grandmas hands, it's pretty comical to see my moms face. It will be fun when my another baby arrives in February Haley will be in baby bliss! Me too! I FINALLY will be an aunt..... and I've been waiting...very patiently. The moment I found out I was going to be an aunt I cried...tears of joy mind you. I can't wait to cuddle my little neice! My brother informed me the weekend of Lydias blessing. We were talking and he said...how do you feel about being an aunt? I said, I'm not an aunt, I am a mom.... and he repeated himself how do you feel about being an aunt? I freaked, the tears fell, I am so excited for my brother and sister in-law. Yes I am excited to be an aunt but more importantly I am excited for them to enjoy the blessings of having a child and all the happiness and joy that comes with creating a family. I love Lydia and I love love love being her mom and spending practically every minute of the day with her.
Well I didn't plan on going into that but I did, tender tangeant . On with the fair. lol
1 comment:
looks like fun, i wish we had that stuff in az! i cant believe how old hayley is... thats crazy... and congrats to brandon and his wife, that is awesome! i never swaddled rayce, he hated it, but saylor LOVED it and i swaddled her til she was about 8 weeks. she just grew out of wanting to be swaddled. if lydia still wants to be swaddled i would just keep doing it lol she'll grow out of it when she doesnt want it anymore! its funny how every baby is so different!
Post a Comment