Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Update on the Buggggy


Lydia had for 4 month check up! This little girl was off the charts last month...and I mean her percentages were a little crazy. I told her she needed to start growing and hey she listened she went through a huge growth spurt which explains why she was such a good sleeper. Now that she made me happy and grew a little she isn't sleeping so well. She hasn't been napping much the last couple days so right now she is actually sleeping, has been for the past 4 hours. She is making up for all the naps she missed yesterday. Ok so here are her stats!

She's in the 75% for weight 14.5 lbs
75% for length 24.5 in


She was pretty psyched her daddy was able to come with


She was a little self-conscious about her rolls so this was the last picture I took :)


These next few pictures are pretty funny, Lydia is recognizing her bottle and expressing that a lot more now, it's kinda cute...but then again kinda not because it's a bottle and she was too stubborn and difficult to nurse so I've been pumping now. I still think she loves me more than her bottle but these pictures may convince you otherwise.



She gives her bottle a hug first...

Then turns on it in a flash...

no she doesn't hug her bottle before every feeding...but she is trying to feed herself. I like feeding her her bottle so it makes me kinda sad but she is one determined girl !


These pictures were from lastnight we put her in some new jammies and We told her to strike a pose and this is what she did ..

Combination of blue steel and Beyonce..she poked her little bum out as the picture was taken. I wanted to get the cute ruffles on her tushy in the picture and pulled that on me.

ADORABLE!



1 comment:

Emily Marie said...

Oh wow, she is adorable Stephanie!! And look at those rolls!!! So cute! It's funny, cuz Michael is only a couple ounces less than Lydia and .25 in bigger, but he doesn't have hardly any rolls. Funny how they wear the weight differently. :) I actually kind of wish Michael had the rolls to prove how big he is! Lucky Lydia! Lol!