Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Aniversario de dos años


2 years ago we wed in the Seattle temple



1 Year ago we found out I was pregooo


Now there is 3 of usThis last weekend grandma babysat for us and we went out on a date to celebrate our 2 years! It doesn't seem like that long, I think that's a good thing. We had a lot of fun Saturday, we went out to dinner to California pizza kitchen and then to Jet City Improv. I had never been, it's up by UW and it's put on by young adults. It's kinda like the show whose line is it anyways, it was much funnier than I thought it was going to be. It was nice to go on a date and leave Lydia with family, as much as we missed her it was nice just the 2 of us. I love Levi so much, he is so great and the best dad. I am looking forward to many many years with him and our family growing.

1 comment:

Alysha said...

Happy Anniversary you two!