Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Sleeping Babe

Lydia was waking up one morning and she was fussing and I looked at her and she was trying to get her arm out of the blanket but she was too tight so she was trying to pull her arm out of her pj's. I unbuttoned the top button and her pulled her arm out and she was much happier. She is too funny. Now every time she waked up she has her arms pulled out, she is a strong girl who doesn't like her arms confined.

Levi and Lydia always take naps on the couch its so sweet. She loves her daddy, it makes me so happy that she is so bonded to him. I love to look at her while she sleeps, she's peaceful and I can't get over how gorgeous she is.
The grand parents adore her. She is all sprawled out on my dad, she looks like a little toddler.

It's taken some time for my parents dog to get used to Lydia. At first he was so excited and we think he thought she was for him, like a new toy. Now he is so careful and not as curious anymore but my parents told me yesterday that when we had left their house the other night he howled for a long time. He missed little Lydia. Max is pretty emotional, he is a sweet dog.

No comments: