Is that not the cutest smile in the whole world!!? I had just fed her which is my favorite time with her when she is all fed and happy. This was at about 6 in the morning by the way. I would kiss her and then she'd break out this huge cheesy smile. [ the breast pad..I meant to crop it out but I forgot, awkward i know :) ] Lydia has been pretty fussy lately and so seeing her smiley and happy makes me soooo happy. We cannot get enough of her though. She melts our hearts even when she cries really hard and we don't know what is wrong, she is still adorable.
2 comments:
lol how cute! saylor still does that when i feed her in the morning and she is 5 months old! there is something about breast milk that is just magic. oh and have you tried mylecon for her fussy time? its these gas drops that i used with saylor and rayce and they are the BOMB! they are 100% safe to use even at every feeding. i would give some to saylor before her afternoon feeding and it helped with her fussy time at night.
awww she is such a cutie and already has quite the personality!
Post a Comment