Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

1 MONTH !



Lydia is now 1 month old! It has flown by, we had her Dr appointment on Thursday. She now weights 8 lbs, she is packin' on the weight! Took her a little bit hopefully she won't triple her weight like her Daddy did in 2 months! The previous blog I mentioned she has been pretty fussy lately, when she's (WE) had a rough day we call her our little Lydia monster. When she is easy, fun and ah hem...Sleepy we call her Lydia bug. Today she's Lydia monster but that's ok she is totally worth it, we love her to death. I remember the days when having twins sounded cool and fun HAHA yeah I don't want twins. I mean having 2 of Lydia would be cool but I seriously don't know how I would do it, it would take 2 of me...and if the hubby works, how do people do it?! Anyways Levi is wakin' up the monster so that means it's feedin' time! I do like to feed her because its mommy and Lydia time, it's when I get her ALL to myself. :)

No comments: