Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

50 Miler


Levi joined the scouts on a part of their 50 miler, he really enjoyed it and said by far his favorite hikes he has ever been on. The 50 miler the scouts were hiking was a section of the pacific crest trail which ranges from Mexico all the way to Canada, pretty cool. He said it was beautiful, I should take some pictures from his phone and put them on here to share. Denise and I met up with the boys at a point in the hike for them to restock on food and we had a bbq waiting for them thanks to another leader who brought an awesome grill up. It was Beautiful up by Mt. Rainier.

Lydia enjoyed most of the time napping, which is a rare, she is not a napping baby unfortunately. She loves to be entertained.. which means I get pretty pooped by the end of the day.

This is a pic of everyone who went, the trail goes over this bridge, isn't cool ?!

No comments: