I almost forgot to add these pictures. The other day I set her on the seat of the recliner and she was way happy so I decided to put her on her tummy. She was raising her head really high, her neck is pretty dang strong. She was smiling like crazy so I grabbed a camera and all the sudden she rolls over and I can't believe I snapped a picture of her huge smile. CUTENESS! When Levi was a baby he was a very fussy baby until he could move and then he was the happiest baby. Lydia is a lot like that, she loves being in motion, in her swing, being bounced. She is going to be a handful. I'm sure once she can move she will be so happy and busy. Levi and I were always busy kids, that will be no surprise.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Lydia Bug In Action...
I almost forgot to add these pictures. The other day I set her on the seat of the recliner and she was way happy so I decided to put her on her tummy. She was raising her head really high, her neck is pretty dang strong. She was smiling like crazy so I grabbed a camera and all the sudden she rolls over and I can't believe I snapped a picture of her huge smile. CUTENESS! When Levi was a baby he was a very fussy baby until he could move and then he was the happiest baby. Lydia is a lot like that, she loves being in motion, in her swing, being bounced. She is going to be a handful. I'm sure once she can move she will be so happy and busy. Levi and I were always busy kids, that will be no surprise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment