When Tricia arrived in Bonney Lake, I couldn't believe it! I love seeing best friends, it's been over 3 years since I saw Tricia. I got all teary eyed, I was so happy. I didn't think she'd ever make it out to Washington, thank goodness she married Erik! ;) We made the drive to Seattle, only took us about 45 minutes and we went straight to Pike Place Market. They brought the sun with them because this was the only sunny day in weeks at the time.
Tricia and Erik requested we go to Top Pop, a dougnut shop. I'm glad we did, the dougnuts were sooo good. It was a cute little bakery. We were the only people without a laptop, book, or coffee on the table. The shop had books all around, we grabbed some poetry and tried to fit in.
They experienced real, living, soft as carpet grass. They took there shoes off and everything, they had to take in the whole experience.
We went to the Science Center Fountain and played around, felt like a kid again. I don't know how anyone can be around Erik and not feel like a kid. These two are such a cute couple, I'm glad to say I definetly approve.
Erik had touched the fountain twice without getting soaked, I figured I could, I was wrong. It was pretty comical.
We saw the famous gum wall............pretty dang disgusting. Only Seattle would do this, I swear. Click on the picture below and just look at all the "designs" people have created.
I spyyyyyy a Peace sign, see it?
Our last stop before dinner was the Freemont Troll, under the bridge. I've seen so many pictures and I finally met Mr. Troll myself.
We met Levi and Lydia at Cheesecake Factory and then said our goodbyes... it will not be 3 years before we see these two again! Comeback soon, next time we will have to go camping or hiking to experience the parts of Washington you didnt see!! :)
2 comments:
FUN!!! I love that gum wall! So cool.
awww I miss seattle. we used to go back a lot. not anymore though. I haven't been back in like 2 1/2 years. so sad.
Post a Comment