Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Aint no party like a Vogel party !



{Lydia is wearing the dress Tricia bought her earlier that week}
Isn't it adorable!

Proud Grandmas!






Lydia and Levi shared their birthday party (it was mainly for Lydia of course). I made Lydia a special cake since she had ice cream cake on her real birthday and it gave her some monstrous diaper rash. We didn't want to do that again. I made her a apple cinnamon cake.....she didn't even eat it. She probably thought it would wreck havoc on her tush again.


Levi helped Lydia open her presents and there were a few for him too.


She got lots of clothes and this awesome hiking pack! Woo hoo! We've used it twice already and I've used it around the house when I NEED to get something done and she refuses to cooperate. :)


All the great grandparents (Minus the Pestinger g-grandparetns) and grandparents!!

2 comments:

daegan said...

happy birthday lydia! can you seriously believe it? last year this time we had newborns! it is hard to fathum. oh and happy birthday levi!

Alysha said...

Cute party! I love the cupcakes and the fluffy white hanging things {I forget what they are called!} Great job Steph!