Life happened, I am sick.
It suuuuuuuucccckkkksss!! Getting fevers up to 102 every day and in the middle of the night is so not cool.
Seeing a Dr who matched the stereotypical jerk, Dr's are given. When I would agree with him or comment on something he'd say he would think I was disagreeing and then he'd reply, "Yeah I am not disagreeing" or " I am not saying your wrong". It drove me bonkers! I even told him that I did agree with him and made the mistake and said "I came to you, I know you know what your saying. You are the Dr here." he snorted and said "well yeah." I couldn't believe it. It was good entertainment I guess. Never going back . Extremely unsympathetic unlike the sweet nurse who helped me just before.
Bahhh so my poor baby has been helped by others the majority of the weekend since I am useless. :(
I hope I get better soon.
It suuuuuuuucccckkkksss!! Getting fevers up to 102 every day and in the middle of the night is so not cool.
Seeing a Dr who matched the stereotypical jerk, Dr's are given. When I would agree with him or comment on something he'd say he would think I was disagreeing and then he'd reply, "Yeah I am not disagreeing" or " I am not saying your wrong". It drove me bonkers! I even told him that I did agree with him and made the mistake and said "I came to you, I know you know what your saying. You are the Dr here." he snorted and said "well yeah." I couldn't believe it. It was good entertainment I guess. Never going back . Extremely unsympathetic unlike the sweet nurse who helped me just before.
Bahhh so my poor baby has been helped by others the majority of the weekend since I am useless. :(
I hope I get better soon.
2 comments:
That stinks! I hope you get better soon!
Oh gosh, I feel for you! I was sick all weekend too, fever and sore throat, etc... stupid doctors just make it ten times worse! I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment