
I made Levi breakfast for his birthday, he wanted waffles.

He opened some presents and then we spent the day out shopping. He took the day off work which was really nice, it was a busy week. We enjoyed our day with him.





We had ice cream cake, of course.

Lydia had her first piece of cake, after all it was her birthday too! She LOVED it.

Saved the best for last, the ice cream.



We love Levi so much, he is such a good husband, father, friend, brother and son. He turned 24 on June 9th!! It's fun that Lydia and Levi share a birthday, he realizes it's now her birthday (she will always think that anyways).
I'm way behind but I'm catching up. Lydia's birthday is next.
1 comment:
Steph.....I can't believe she is already a year! How fun to be able to celebrate both of their birthdays at once!
Post a Comment