Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Vancouver Temple



Back of temple



A bee landed on the flower...pretty cool!

Cute lil' bee






May 21st 2010
Levi and I drove up to Bellingham. It was so fun and te drive was so beautiful, I couldn't believe it. I'd never been through that area of Washington. I definitely want to go back next spring for the tulip festival. We enjoyed dinner at Red Robin, so good. By the way Lydia stayed home with Grandma Vogel, so we got plenty of sleep. We were due for well deserved sleep. We got up, got ready, crossed the border and made it to the temple pretty quick. The temple is pretty small but inside the rooms are so large it doesn't feel like it's as small as it is. It's beautiful. I love seeing new temples. I want to go back to Oahu to see the temple when it's done being renovated. We enjoyed this trip so much, we had a lot of fun. I love temples and I love everything they represent, eternal life & families.


For some reason I'm in blog mode... wait I know why.
Laundry is done, everyone is gone at Youth Conference, and the Babe is sleeping
(Even though I should be fixing myself some dinner, I'm starving)


Lydia's birthday is next week... :( Levi's is too :).
My baby is getting older.. a little part of me is happy she is, it gets more and more fun. A big part of me is sad, I gripe every month about her month day and now....it's her 1st birthday. I'm such a whiner. I am happy BUT sad too.
THEY GROW TOO FAST!!!!! Stop, dang it! All of it happening right before my eyes.
Stop.Please.now?

Ok. Now I'll make the best of it. There will be more babies.

1 comment:

Alysha said...

pretty pictures of the temple! I am glad you had a little fun get away! Well deserved!!