
Father's day has come to a close. I am so grateful for all the fathers out there. Especially the fathers in my life.
First off Levi, he is such a great Dad and he can't wait to be a Dad to more little ones. He just has so much love to give to Lydia, she adores him. We were just talking tonight about how sensitive she is to him. Whenever Levi becomes impatient with her, which isn't very often, she notices and cries easily. Me, I tell her to stop doing something and she laughs and smiles and repeats what she's doing. Levi, she frowns, pouts and possibly cries. Most of the time we end up laughing, tonight he gave her a look and she got upset. She just loves her Daddy so much and she never want's him upset with her. It's cute, she tests me to no end, that will be fun in a few years :] ....not. Levi provides for us in every way and brings a comfort to our home no one else could. I'm so grateful to have him, he is kind, loving, playful, funny, responsible and much more. He is pretty much the best hubby on EARTH!

Without Levi's father Mike, there would be no Levi. I know Levi and Mike are very close, Levi loves him so much. He is always saying he wishes he could spend more time with his Dad. Levi is always saying he got the best of both his parents, I would have to agree. Levi gets his sense of humor, perseverance and ambition from his Dad, to name just a few. I'm grateful for Mike and the example he has been to Levi. Levi has learned a lot from his Dad through his actions. Thanks Mike for loving and supporting us in everything we do. (This of course applies to Denise too)

My father, Scott, is so sweet and I love him so much. He is kind and underneath that tough skin of his he is very tenderhearted. We've bumped heads more than our share and let me tell you, we are so much alike. It definitely has its perks though. I think we understand each other very well. We are both determined, outgoing and he passed on the athletic gene, which I very much appreciate. Even though now instead of getting a hug when I first see him he now pulls Lydia out of my arms. That's ok, he is one of the best Bebops out there, I mean Grandpas ;) One of my favorite things about my Dad is that whenever I call him to talk or if I have a question the conversation always is funny, he get's me rolling sometimes. Just the way he simply talks and describes situations or his day. He cracks me up and can really brighten my day. It makes me really grateful for the relationship I have with him. I love you Dad, you've taught me many things in life but most importantly it is to keep family close. Also teaching me the importance of work ethic and doing my best in everything I do, it has brought me much success in life.
I love all these fathers, they are amazing people. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such great examples.
Love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment