Ok people.... I don't understand all this coupon crazy stuff. Fill me in. Someone! You combine coupons...and end up paying $1.00 for diapers... wouldn't that piss some people off? Kinda sounds fun :)
Spill the beans..I NEED to learn all the ins and outs of this coupon stuff. The abbreviations are confusing, I know because last time I tried getting into it I gave up. Pathetic, yes.
Any good websites that explain all the info I need?
I need to be coupon educated.
Spill the beans..I NEED to learn all the ins and outs of this coupon stuff. The abbreviations are confusing, I know because last time I tried getting into it I gave up. Pathetic, yes.
Any good websites that explain all the info I need?
I need to be coupon educated.
1 comment:
ok, I just got on the savings band wagon last year...it can be confusing at first. The most useful resource for me has been fallowing hiptosave.com everyday.Also, I use grocerysmarts.com to find the deals paired with my coupons! they are great teaching tools and before you know it....you will have saved tons of money and have a whole box filled of freebies like i do! Call me to catch up and I will fill you in, in more detail. you really can save so much money...it's fun! good luck!
Post a Comment