Lydia played with the paper again, threw her clothes around the room, pointed at stuff and of course was a total ham at her appointment. She weighed 20 lbs 9oz and is 28 1/2 in long. She is healthy and growing she is smaller than the average 1 year old but nothing to worry about.
Lydias 4th tooth came in on June 4th and she took her first steps on June 11th. She is now taking over 20 steps at a time. I never knew how stinkin' adorable babies were at walking until she started trying. I could watch her all day. I know I'll totally regret saying that when she is running all the time. Lydia is now drinking whole milk and eating more sold foods, woo hoo! I finished pumping a month early, in May. I had a freezer full of milk that she finished off just the other day. I have a picture, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who cares lol. It's so nice to not have to worry about pumping anymore, it consumed a lot of time. It was worth it though, I'm glad I stuck it out. We didn't really want to pay for formula.
Lydia is talking a lot still, she says all the regular stuff she tries to mimick me when I say bless you and all done. It is adorable, the other night she sneezed and I said "Bless you" and she said it right back. Obviously not perfectly but she is trying to mimick those words. She is learning Lexas name, she says papa (for grandpa), hi, she meows like the kitty and barks when the neighbor dogs bark. She still doesn't like grass and will get on all fours to avoid the weird grass on her knees.
2 comments:
such a cutie. I cant believe she is one!
Where has the time gone? I can't believe your sweet little Lydia is one! She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment