Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Update


Levi is still working, everyone loves him at work and his hard work is paying off. He has gotten a raise and the plan is for him to become the assistant manager, and that should be happening within the next couple weeks. Assistant manager of a 9 doctor practice, it would be a great opportunity for him and would still be great with school. I guess his business degree won't go to waste!! He finished Winter semester, all A's of course. He is now taking Bio A&P, developmental psychology and another chemistry. Levi is always so busy, he does so much with very little downtime. I'm proud of how well he does, he hasn't had a breakdown yet. This semester will be even more crazy because he goes to school after work Mondays and Wednesdays and has another class on Saturdays from like 8-1. Throw in Mutual and the other random things that happen every week... He will be very busy and I will miss him. Levi gave me my birthday present early, he couldn't wait and I'm not complaining! He got me a canon rebel 2ti ! I love it. many more better looking pictures to come! I'm having a lot of fun playing with it :)
1Here she is standing, it looks so weird, she is so tiny!!


I am so lucky, she is always so happy.

1 comment:

The Tafuna Family said...

shes so chubby and rolly, i love it!!