My baby sister is getting married!!! Brad proposed!! I couldn't be happier, I love these two together. Levi will take all the credit but I helped too....she was very resistant at first. All we had to do was get them in the same room and that was it. We started talking to Haley about Brad when he was still on his mission. They met in June. I can't believe it all ended the way we wanted it too ! Yay!!! Isn't the ring beautiful! Levi will soon be family with his best friend!! Brother in law with your best friend??? How lucky is that?! The way he proposed was too cute, so Brad. Anywhooooo I'm beyond excited...man I hope I fall asleep tonight hehehe just kidding. They set a date July 17!
{Lydia also turned 9 months today!!! I'll update with pics and how her appointment went today}
{Lydia also turned 9 months today!!! I'll update with pics and how her appointment went today}
No comments:
Post a Comment