This is THE face nowadays. This lil' one has way too much personality.
Today we had our ward Easter party. Lets just say Lydia is not a fan of the Easter bunny. I have proof. JUST WAIT. Its pricelesssssss :) I love making memories.
love these pictures!!! that first one is definately 'print and put in a frame' material - so cute!! so looks so much like levi, or how i imagine he looked as a baby. sweet little girl
4 comments:
can't wait to see the proof, haha!
by the way, great pictures! looks like you're already a pro with the new camera.
love these pictures!!! that first one is definately 'print and put in a frame' material - so cute!!
so looks so much like levi, or how i imagine he looked as a baby. sweet little girl
I love these pictures! Isn't it so much fun to learn a new "big girl" camera? Lydia is adorable, I love her grumpy face, what a hoot!
I love all the updates! I cant believe how big she has gotten! wow....times flies!Congrats to Levi for his success at work....he is awesome!
Post a Comment