Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

NINER !


Somebody slap me....my baby is 9 whole months!!! She has been moving around but OFFICIALLY crawled last Saturday, with her knees and everything. She isn't doing it constantly but it's only a matter of time. She looks much cuter when she uses her knees.

BUT first things first. I don't know if I mentioned this previously but Lydia cut her 1st tooth Feb 15, then her second tooth March 1st! It's adorable to see her with teeth :) Her Dr. Appointment was on the 9th and she weighed then 18.13 oz- 50% (healthy lil babe!) and she was 27 in long.

Two days after her appointment she discovered the stairs, she climbed right up the first 2 steps...we shortly put a gate up, lovely . It's funny because when she'd get passed the first stair to the landing and start up the next stairs she'd look over her shoulder, see me, then hurry and try to get away from me while giggling....ooooooo it was too cute, what a tease!

On the 16th she decided she wanted to stand up and walk with the help of furniture. All of this within weeks.....I couldn't believe it. She says mama, dadda, uh-oh , "alma"- grandma. She is such a talker, she is going to go a mile a minute when she figured out how to communicate better. She gives hugs & sweet little kisses too!!


Typical 9 month old

How sweet, turning to give me kisses!
2 teeth!! I couldn't believe I actually got a picture of them, it's hard to do ya know.

I have more pictures to come... stay tuned!

1 comment:

Alysha said...

I love her little teeth. I cant believe that she says those words already, thats amazing! How fun