Levi and I had already decided we wanted to go to the beach. When I came home today from school he mentioned to me that our friends from the ward, David and Elissa wanted to go to the beach too. David had called Levi up and offered to teach him how to surf....Levi almost said no, I am not sure why though. So when he told me this I was really excited to see Levi attempt his first surf lesson! We went to Sunset beach and check out the waves...there wasn't too many, but we waited a couple minutes and it started picking up. While Elissa and I chatted we watched. It wasnt very long before I saw Levi take his first wave! He was on his stomach though. It was awesome! Considering it was his first time surfing AND he learning on a short board. The current wasn't helpful either they had to do more paddling then they wanted to because of the wind. I knew Levi wanted to try surfing, but I honestly didn't think it would happen. I am so glad he tried it, he said is wants to keep trying. As you can tell I am a very proud wife! He better practice before the waves are HUGE!
AnYwayS It was a BEAUTIFUL day and we decided to fill our tummies with CHOLOS Mexican restaurant. None of us had been there, we all thought it was really good. Better than anywhere else we have had Mexican food on the island. I have to say we are picky Mexican food eaters. We are lucky, we have MAZATLAN back at home which is the best, so I guess you can say we hold high standards.
Sick huh? I almost stepped on it....I have a permanent perenoia of bugs ever since that Cane spider....ugh. Levi laughs every time I get jumpy because most of the time it's because I think some CREEPY thing is on me. I will not miss the big bugs or huge nasty toads.
ps) I don't know what the matches are all about, I took this picture in the dark.. I didn't torture it or anything. Like I would spend any of my time messing with this thing
(The size of the text is ridiculous sorry, I've tried to change it and it won't work :/ )
5 comments:
Levi surfed?!! Does Cameron know this? How cool!!
And those creatures are disgusting and I see way too many of them here.
Stephanie I know you have a secret obsession with burning centipedes and other nasty bugs. Don't lie...haha. At least that one wasn't in your apartment or you would've needed us to come rescue again!!
haha burning centipedes...true I have done that before, it took everything I had to not let that one out thanks Michelle. Ha kidding, sick. About the rescuing, You guys are my heroes!
Man, I am serioulsy SO jealous! Almost everyone of your posts are of pictures of you guys and beautiful HAWAII! I love it! And... surfing? I would love to try that! You guys better be living it up! Hey do you know if BYU Hawaii has a law school? Haha Brian and i were wondering... cause we want to freakin live there!
haha you are so funny. that is disgusting though! eww
Post a Comment