
We went on a little hike to see this little lighthouse, it was fun. Don't mind Levi with his shirt off he was using his shirt as a hat so his head wouldn't get burnt. Ha we thought it would be a short hike. It was but it took longer than we thought! It was cool, we could see Maui from top easily. Levi is like a little boy, always has his shirt off, running around! ha he is cute though
The Ocean was soooo blue!! I can't wait until February, I want to come back and watch the Hump back whales jump, it's so open up there! I'm really excited to see that this winter.


The lighthouse is so small! I wish it was bigger, I was a little disappointed.



Scoping things out by this trashed bunker

I haven't seen cactus here until now, interesting.

After this little hike we went to Waikiki and rested on the beach then finished the night with dinner. It was such a great day! It's so nice that neither of us have to work on the weekends. Living in Hawaii is something I never thought would happen, but I am so grateful for this experience. How many people get to say they lived in Hawaii!?!!
3 comments:
oooohh I want to do this hike!! it looks beautiful!!
live it up while your here right?!
You guys do fun things....we should go hiking sometime!
I'VE BEEN UP THERE! I took my friends engagement photos up there! They turned out NICE!
SO, thanks for adding me on your friends link list! I will do the same! I'm glad you found us! I LOVE THE BLOG WORLD! haha
Dinner was really fun! I'm glad that Derek invited you over! Sorry the pork was dry! DANG IT! "shoots" By the way, it's the Department of Health Services that I went thru to get HOOKED up... if you have trouble finding the info on line let me know and I'll help! I'm just really wanting to get this extra dough! HEAVEN SENT!
Has anyone ever told you that you look like Jennifer Aniston?! YOU DO! *that's a compliment! ;D
Post a Comment