Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

oooo BOY!


Do we LLOOVVEE Tuesdays and Thursday!!! They are such a release from school and work. We both are done with school by noonish and we head to pounders. So we average the beach 2 times a week and sometimes 3! Ha we will really miss this in 8 months!
<<< Like the beach picture??!! I know.. like we haven't posted hundreds already. I swear we don't do it to rub it in anyone's face or anything.





<< My dear friends this is the famous Lilha Bakery chocolate cream puff!!! Its is amazing!! I just thought all cream puffs were good, and I still argue this, but this puff from Lilha bakery was the best. A coworker was telling me about them earlier last week because someone brought in tea cookies from the same bakery. Those were heaven too. I hope I never find this bakery, I don't think I would leave...EVER!! Someone at work brought in a box of the cream puffs and i was told to hurry and grab one before they were all gone. I was a little worried about the little dallop of gooey stuff on top, it looked a little sketchy but it also was fantastic. It tasted a little like peanut butter. It's called chantilly. Don't know whats in it and I don't want to know, because what I don't know won't hurt me, right? hahaha as long as I don't have more than 1 within a 2 week period.

If we had never lived here I would never have tried taro or hawaiin sweet bread, haupia pudding and many other delicious trets

1 comment:

Tara said...

haha you are so funny. i love how you blog about the funniest things. so random my dear. but it does look delicious. i miss you!