Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Endure to the end.....of school!!!!

Now that I am back in school it feels like we are soooo busy!! It's funny, whenever it's the beginning of the week and I have 2 exams by the end of the week a quiz, and homework inbetween it feels like I will not survive the week. I am thinking "Is this ever going to end?!" Among all of that I have work, studying, and I want to still spend time with Levi!!!( I like have a break down if I can't balance him with school, ha its hard not getting time with the hubby.) Don't get me wrong, I am so happy and grateful I am in school, I never thought I would be at BYUH. It's funny because once the week ends, I realize I got threw it all!! It's such a good feeling, that's how it feels when a semester ends too.... haha but it does and I pass my classes and the world is a beautiful place. I was just thinking about this on my walk home yesterday. School is much easier when taken day by day and not thinking about whats coming!! Does anyone else ever feel like they aren't going to make it through their week? With work, school or anything?

No comments: