Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunset Beach!

Today was SO beautiful, bright blue skies all day, and church was awesome. We love our ward. My friend, Jen, from Texas is here as a "visiting student" from Provo. Her parents wanted her to take some pictures and so today was a perfect day for pictures. We looked up what time sunset was and we headed up North Shore, we figured Sunset Beach would be an obvious choice. We snapped a few pictures, which was really nice to have Jen, she took some great pictures, we usually have to connive some way to set up the camera and run into the picture so we always look distracted in our pictures.



This week we start school on Wednesday, we will be preparing all of our stuff for the big move into married housing, which we are SO excited for!! School is what is on my mind though, I've trying to mentally prepare myself for it but it's just a weird feeling I have, it's a good, exciting feeling. I told Levi this and this is how he responded...
Levi: "It's like a new pair of underwear, at first it's stiff and weird, and then it becomes apart of you"

I just laughed, because it's so typical of him to respond to me with a quote from a movie, that was from Garth, off of Wayne's World. Best husband ever, so funny. Part of this quote I am sure is true, school will become of part of my everyday life here, which will be great, as far as it comparing to underwear I wouldn't go that far. For the next few days I am going to be at the beach as much as possible soak up this sun soon I'll be soaking up books

By the way it was our 6 months on Saturday!! Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Sherwoods said...

Hey guys, Cute beach pictures! Congrats on the six months. It goes by fast huh? And good luck starting school this week!

Noelle said...

ha ha, thanks for the comment! so i was looking through our address list and it says "mrs. stephanie martin vogel" i was like...hmm...pretty sure there should be a mr. in there somewhere. so finally i ask drew what vogels first name was because i've NEVER heard him say it....levi! i guess in my head i thought it was martin. woops, don't know why we had your full name on the list and not levis...ha ha.