Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Someone got a hair cut!


It all started on April 2nd, our ward made it to inter murals semi finals in basketball and to make a long story short we lost. Levi was pretty upset about how it all happened. He decided he needed a change, we got a hold of some clippers..(thanks Alysha!) and he buzzed it all off. I recorded it all on tape and of course the guys have to do all different styles before the shave it all off, like the bull cut, and the mohawk. I was a little hesitant at first because I was used to his locks but it didn't take me long to get used to his new hair cute. After all this was how it was when I met him, now I don't want him to let it grow out! I just wanted to do a follow up and let everyone know old Levi is back!

No comments: