Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Visiting the Black family! Fall 2011


 1 year ago we were traveling around on our vacation after a long tiring summer of sales. I forgot I never got around to blogging about the rest of our trip. This post almost wraps it up or it does wrap it up... Anyways... we stayed with Todd and Michelle for a few days and I wish we could have stayed longer.  The last day with them we headed up to San Francisco. They are so fun and we always have blast hanging out with them. I wish we lived closer especially because our kids are so close in age! Miss you guys!!!





















 Lydia looks so different now! I can't believe a year has gone by :(


1 comment:

Michelle & Todd said...

I love the ones of all 4 of them! I can't believe how much Caleb has changed!