Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Birthday Daddy & Lydia



























 The cake didn't hold up so well next time I will put it in the fridge! We also had ice cream sundaes!
 A SAD attempt at getting myself in any pictures






Our little 3 year old princess.. She was so sweet to everyone. Every time she opened a gift she was so shocked and happy. She would say "Thank you so very much!" and then she would give them a hug. She made me a very proud Mommy with those good manners. It really was the sweetest thing ever to hear her say it in such a genuine way. She couldn't wait to get home and play with all her toys Lydia kept saying "We have to go home so I can play with my toys!"

It was Dad's 26th birthday and it being trumped by Lydia's he still enjoyed playing ball with his friends, and opening his gifts as well, new shoes, pre-order for the halo game, cable to watch NBA finals and others I can't remember (this is why you blog in a timely manner).

We love Daddy and Lydia!!! I think it is so cool they were born on the same day. We had a blast celebrating their special day :)

Note to seld :: Take one big group picture of everyone who was at the party because we had a lot of people there and I don't want to forget who come next time!

No comments: