Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Friend Fun!

 We made some great friends when we moved in the Ridgcrest ward, Sean and Amanda, and they have 2 kids the same age as ours. Sean helped Levi get the job he has now in pharmaceutical sales. Amanda and I would hang out while our kids played, have dinner together, we went to the farmers market together, the zoo, picked blue berries, went on double dates, and to say the least I was really bummed they moved back to UT. We will see them again whenever we go to UT next which is never too far off.

 Enjoying the sun!







 The daily princess play which always involved arguing over which dress each would/could wear haha





 Impossible to take a picture with a bunch of toddlers! :)



 We were waiting for the MacDonalds right before we went into the Zoo and Lydia ran into a picnic table, it was really sad, the picnic bench wasn't even with the end of the table and she is so short so she clotheslined it pretty good. She got over it pretty quick




 Lydia snuck up with the primary one Sunday and joined them in a song, it was adorable, I can't wait for her to be in Primary with me in January!
 Everything is always in a line....there is no possible way to get away from a type A personality in this family having Levi and I as parents!
 My mom, Amanda MacDonald and I took our girls to pick Blueberries! It was such a nice morning and the girls had a blast. I think it was the first time Lydia has ever asked to go home from anywhere hehe we were there for a few hours :)

 Making cookies!!



 Before Amanda and Sean moved :(  we went out to eat with them to Anothonys on the Tacoma waterfront. It was so yummy but I'm so sad they moved even though it was months ago but we hung out a lot, our husbands are in the same industry so we could relate and our kids were the same age!



 "smash smash" she calls this her mustache when she first did this back when we lived in Las Vegas we couldn't stop laughing she is such a silly girl!

No comments: