Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Time Warp..You are now in February 2012

 We made the trek home on March 17th and I've been MIA in blogland for much too long and I have felt guilty for leaving Aunty Haley out of the loop. I'm not sure who else besides her is too upset I've gone MIA but I apologize :) although it has been really nice not writing anything I feel like I should upload pictures because too many good times have passed over the last 5 months to let it go unpublished ! I am not a writer and there is a huge disconnect between how i feel and then actually writing it on this blog so I may just give that part up lol I wish I could write beautiful touching words but that is just not talent I guess.. So here are some pictures where I left off in February!



























No comments: