Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Time Warp pt 2: Keep scrolling










 I love this pictute ^^



 Denise took us to the buffet at the Bellagio! It was so good!!








 On our way out of town to move back to Washington
 Lydia became really good friends with another girl in the ward! So sweet
 When we got home Haley and Brad shortly arrived!
 Unpacking is never fun
 Got some sushi with Haley and some other friends






 At 1 year check up!

 I hate stickers. She sticks them on everything and I am the lucky one who cleans up that sticky residue
 Birthday kisses for Momma!

 Easter candy



 We took Denise to Red Rock canyon before we left Las Vegas it is huge and worth seeing if you are ever in the area!










2 comments:

Lindsay said...

CUTE family! as for the sticker residue lemon or orange oils work really well. My sister-in-law is really into DoTerra Oils and gave me some- I LOVE lemon for sticker messes alone! :-)

Lindsay said...

Your family is so CUTE! it seems like you are always moving... I don't like moving! But for the stickers, I use lemon oil; my sister-in-law is into DoTerra and gave me some. Supposedly the orange is the best for the grimy sticker stuff but I use my lemon and LOVE it for that sole purpose of sticker remover! :-)