Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Update on Baron and Lydia






 An update on the kiddos for family and so I don't forget!

 My dear little Lydia. I can't believe she turns 3 in a short 4 months! It's crazy. She is such a beauty! She is quite the girly girl sporting her petti-skirts and dresses everyday. In fact when she is naughty we have to take away the dresses that's how much they mean to her. She is always making us laugh. A jokester to no end. She loves the park and still has the innocence in assuming everyone is her friend and has a blast with whoever is at the park. I hope that innocence sticks around for a long time, she is the friendliest little girl, it's so sweet to watch her interact with others on the play ground. Usually the other kids are shy and she can always pull them out of their shells. Whenever anyone asks for her name she always says Buggie. I don't think that nickname will be going anywhere soon. She loves pancakes, painting, having her nails painted, hide-n-seek, library story time, playing her in her room, playing with playdoh, singing, nursery, brushing her teeth, we read stories to her "friends"(stuffed animals), dancing with Mom and Dad,  she loves to be thrown on the bed she always asks "What time is??!!" because that's what Levi says to her when it's that time to throw her around lol He says "Do you know what time it is!?" It's pretty hard to refuse her when she asks like that. She has gotten much better at eating and isn't as picky.
                                                                                    She is always complimenting me, when I get ready she will say you look so pretty mama, she says stuff like I like your necklace, earrings, shirt. It's really sweet, she is very observant. Baron and Lydia are quite the buddies, he will follow her around and play with her in her room. Lydia loves to go see Baron when he wakes up from naps. They are going to be close they already love each other so much.
 


 
I didn't get to writing about Baron for his 9 months too busy enjoying the holidays! Here he is almost 10 months old...on the 29th. He is growing up so fast and I say that every time but we all know how true it is. He will be walking so soon thanks to Levi who takes him on the carpet and is trying to get him to stand up on his own without anything. I am not helping this kid walk! He will figure it out on his own soon enough I really don't need him walking before 1 :) He stands up and pushes around laundry baskets, chairs to get himself around and he has a blast doing it.  He crawls so fast it's hilarious too see him try and keep up with Lydia he get's one leg up higher than the other to build momentum....I am so blessed.

Barons personality is starting to come out even more...He has become very vocal. As in yelling and I don't care for it because he is Mr. Bossypants. He has started saying mama. He has moved on to solid foods since he has 8 teeth he doesn't have a problem eating anything anymore. I am so glad because I don't want to buy or make baby food anymore. He isn't picky at all and he eats a lot which makes me happy. He is still pulling hair, drives me crazy, chews and eats on anything and everything, takes a sippy cup now, loves to get into cupboards, obsessed with baths, he still gets up once or twice a night but  we are working on it. I can't wait until he sleeps through the night I know it will be soon. He is still so cuddly is turning into a Daddys boy. For a while he only wanted me but he  is pretty equal with both of us now.

We have lots of fun and I am just trying to soak it all up because soon he won't want me as much and that will be tough. I don't even know how I am going to wean this kid I don't think it will be easy for either of us. It's been nice to be able to spend so much time with him right before he sleeps or naps I am going to miss those moments.

I can't wait to take his 1 year pictures! I don't know if I can wait I might take him out this week to get some 10 month pics if it's warm enough.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buggie and Mr. Bossypants, so very cute! It was so fun reading the update, your kids are so cute, miss seeing all of you!